The Editorial Committee shall:
Consist of six(6) members appointed by the president in consultation with the Executives Committee.
- The PRO shall be the chairperson.
- Act as liaison between the SRC and any organization desiring to publish information concerning activities on the campus halls.
- Appoint masters of ceremonies[MC’s] for all SRC organized activities/programs.
- Account to the Council within seven(7) working days after an activity had been undertaken.
- Be responsible for all SRC sponsored publications, including students newspaper except SRC constitution and electoral materials.