- Submit copies of the Admission Letter, Acceptance Form, and all certificates used in applying at the registration center.
Note: Mature students should submit copies of all Academic results used in applying, the baptismal certificate or Birth certificate, Any National ID (Health Insurance excluded), and an affidavit for a birth certificate or baptismal certificate less than 5years
- Registration officials will receive the documents and create a student portal account. Account details would be sent to you by SMS.
- Visit the student’s portal: https://connect.ktu.edu.gh.
- Enter your institutional email address and the default password ie (P@ass4ktu)
- Change the default password to your desired password after the first login.
- Click on the Menu and Select Course Registration Course Registration Link to populate the current semester courses.
- Click the Checkboxes for courses you want to register and click on the add button to add them.
- Click on the confirm button to complete the course registration (Note: To be sure of successful registration, click on the registration history to see the summary of the courses you confirmed).
- You may print the registration confirmation slip for your own records.
- Students with registration issues must proceed to Computer Science Lab 1 or the Thin Client Lab for support.
Submit copies of the Admission Letter, Acceptance Form, and all certificates used in applying at the registration center. Note: Mature...