It is announced for the information of all students and the general public that the Polytechnic has introduced an on-line registration system, and students are required to use the platform to register their courses. The second semester of 2014/2015 academic year commences on the 16th March, 2015 and all students are expected to take note of the following important arrangements:
- Students who could not make full payment of their fees last semester are expected to pay the remaining balances of their fees to enable them register:
- Morning Session Students
- Evening /Weekend Session Students
- B-Tech Students
- DBS Student
- Foreign Students
- Conditional Students
- Students who pay the approved fees/charges can only register after twenty-four (24) hours.
- In all cases students should indicate their names, programmes and accurate index numbers.
SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRATION
All Students (Morning/Evening)
- Re-opening – 16th March, 2015
- Normal Registration – 16th March to 27th March, 2015
- Lectures begin (All Programmes) – 23th March, 2015
- Late Registration (with penalty) – 30th March -3rd April, 2015.
- Re-opening – 20th March, 2015
- Registration – 20th -28th March, 2015
- Lectures begin (All Programmes) – 27th March, 2015
- Late Registration (with penalty) – 3rd April -7th April, 2015.
- TIME: MORNING/EVENING SESSIONS (DAY TIME) – 9:30 am to 4:00 pm each day
- EVENING SESSION (EVENING TIME Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays) – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- VENUE: COMPUTER SCIENCE BLOCK (LAB III) FIRST FLOOR WEEKEND SESSION (SATURDAYS ONLY) – 9:00am to 2:00pm each day
Read more on Online Registration Steps