All students (fresh and continuing students) are to take note of the following in connection with the on-going registration:
- PENALTY REGISTRATION –CONTINUING STUDENTS ONLY
- All Continuing Students are to note that Penalty Registration is scheduled between Monday, 3rd November – Friday 7th November, 2014, and students who may not register after the deadline shall lose their studentship.
- Pay your required fees at the respective Bank and obtain the Pay-In-Slip.
- Pick Penalty for Registration Form at the Students Accounts Department or the Security Desk at the Administration Block.
- Pay the appropriate penalty and attach your evidence of payment (Pay-in-Slip) and submit the completed form to the Students Accounts Department for clearance in order to register.
- Proceed to Thin Client Lab. (Annex Office or Room CC 107) for MIS Registration.
- Proceed to your respective Faculty Administrator’s Office for the endorsement of your MIS Form.
- In addition all students (fresh and continuing) are to obtain official receipts of their departmental dues at the respective offices of the faculty administrators.
||FBMS Block Room (BM 202)|
||FAST Block Room (AS 209)|
||FoE Block Room (ENG.219)|
Nii Annang Mensah-Livingstone